Wind Chimes Decorative Light
Charging time: 6-8 hour in direct sunlight environment
Working Time: 6-8h if fully charged Material: eligible and durable plastic
- MAKE SURE the switch is correctly in the "ON" position, check by covering the solar panel with your hands, see if light turns on automatically.
- At least 30 min sun light exposure before use.
- Charging 8 hours to maximize lighting time 8hrs
- Install the solar product correctly where it can get direct sunlight.
- Leave the switch to "ON" position.
- Select an outdoor location which AWAY FROM OTHER LIGHT SOURCES AT NIGHT, such as street lights or it may not turn on automatically at night.
- The light sensor is very sensitive and make sure the solar panel is not exposed to light.
- Duration of light depends on solar product's level of sunlight exposure, geographical locations, weather conditions and the length of daytime.
- When wind Blows, the eligible and durable plastic birds clash with each other to make a little tune.(but mainly focus on lighting and decoration )
Maintenance and solutions:
- Make sure the switch is set to "ON" position.
- Keep the solar panel clean and direct sunlight.
- If solar product does not light up after it has been used beyond 8 - 12 months, remove and replace the rechargeable batteries .
1 x Solar Powered Wind Spinner Hanging Light
1 x User Manual
1 x Spinning Hanging Hook